The beauty of approaching health from a holistic perspective comes when you realize that you already have what you need to feel your absolute best – you may just need to be reminded exactly how to do that…we all do!
- FIVE WEEKS TO FREEDOM – lose weight, balance moods, increase libido. Weekly consultations with myself and Ally Hill (nutritionist), meal & fitness plan included.
- 1-on-1 TREATMENTS (see below) – appointments available at Sculpt Health & Wellness
****Book online with name & email by clicking the yellow button at the bottom of this page
I am also available via:
- WORKSHOPS – for organizations who want to improve employee health + productivity. Contact to discuss options.
- SOCIAL MEDIA (for general info) – follow along on Facebook, Instagram, Linked In and Twitter for free info on how to live a more sustainable, healthier lifestyle.
This hands-on treatment applies a series of gentle massage-like movements over muscles, tendons and nerve bundles. These moves, separated by timed 2 minute breaks trigger the body (and mind) to sink into a parasympathetic (ie. relaxed) state.
Modern life causes us to live in sympathetic mode (fight or flight), making rest and healing difficult. Bowen is like an off switch that gives the body a chance to reboot, halt chronic pain and promote wellness. It is exceptionally safe, so it can be used for treating pregnant women, children and the elderly.
Visits last 1 hour and cost $120 (buy 3-pack and save $60). No HST!
More often than not, patients notice improvements after 1 treatment. Most symptoms are alleviated after 3-5 visits.
My intention is to tune you up then give you all the tools you need to manage health concerns on your own as they come up, as opposed to always having to ask me what to do or come in for treatments.
Traditional Chinese Medicine has been used for over 5000 years! As such, there have been numerous studies that demonstrate how amazing this incredible discipline truly is. Acupuncture involves inserting tiny needles in specified locations to trigger a response in the body. The needles stay in for 15-30 mins before being removed by the doctor. It is very safe and effective.
In order to get the full effects, 1 treatment is rarely enough. Most people require up to 6 weekly sessions to have the desired effect.
For that reason I offer 6 x 30 min sessions for $300 (save $60) or 1 x 60 min session for $120.
B12 + FOLATE INTRAMUSCULAR INJECTIONS
These B Vitamins are critical coenzymes in the body, meaning they are necessary to help cells maintain their function. By injecting the most active forms of these vitamins into the muscle (usually shoulder/deltoid or hip/gluts), patients get a boost of their bioavailability within the system.
Since these play a role in energy production, people who are deficient (due to absorption issues, high requirements from stress or trauma, &/or inadequate dietary supply) will notice that shots given at weekly intervals for a specified amount of time result in decreased feelings of stress and fatigue, as well as improved overall wellbeing.
These are added to a visit and cost $12
LAB TESTS: we carry diagnostic test kits for salivary hormone testing. You purchase the kit from the studio then send it off yourself. When the results are in, you’ll be contacted to come pick them up. Visit the Lab website for more info. We have the menu of lab prices available at the studio.
- Adrenal Stress Index – 4-point cortisol, plus DHEA
- Adrenal Stress Index Plus – 4-point cortisol, DHEA, Estradiol, Estrone, Progesterone, Testosterone
- Female Hormone Panel – Estrone, Estradiol, Estriol, Progesterone, Testosterone
- Multi-Specimen Hormone Panel – same as FHP but over 3 days
- Male Hormone Panel – Androstenedione, Testosterone, Estradiol, DHEA-S, Progesterone
SUPPLEMENTS: we are proud to be members of HealthWave – an online dispensary that allows access to high quality products that are shipped directly to your door in 3-5 business days.
NEW PATIENTS: when you book, you will receive an email with directions on what to bring to your first appointment, including the intake form which is a pdf to be filled out online and returned to us via email. If you don’t have access to a computer, please arrive 15 mins early and we’ll get you set up to complete it at the studio.